Second love bracelet

iabell1611

Jul 6, 2008
Ahhhh!!! I am obsessed and going crazy! I got my first love a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. I actually love it way more than i thought I would. Only now I want a second one and I am obsessing about it. I want one for each kid to pass down some day. Also the rose gold is gorgeous but I have so many white gold/silver/platinum pieces that I think a white gold will tie everything in together nicely. Am i crazy?!?!?! Anyone get a second one and regret it?

I bought 2 myself since I have twin boys and these will go for my future daughter in laws one day. No regrets. If you love it that much then I don't see why not. Many ladies here have 2 or more Love bracelets.

Ahhhh!!! I am obsessed and going crazy! I got my first love a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. I actually love it way more than i thought I would. Only now I want a second one and I am obsessing about it. I want one for each kid to pass down some day. Also the rose gold is gorgeous but I have so many white gold/silver/platinum pieces that I think a white gold will tie everything in together nicely. Am i crazy?!?!?! Anyone get a second one and regret it?

Nope, no regrets. My 2nd love ended up being a 10 diamond.

Also obsessing over a second Love, think once you pop you just can't stop! :roflmfao: just shows how much people love them when they have one on their arm to look at every day!

Also obsessing over a second Love, think once you pop you just can't stop! :roflmfao: just shows how much people love them when they have one on their arm to look at every day!
Oh my I got mine in July and I can't wait to get another one!! It's always on my mind! I am actually going to try on the ring thinking that will keep me happy until I can get my 2nd! I have yg and want rg! My friend and sister in-law just got theirs and feel the same!

For iabell1611 and shpahlc, do you guys both have the new locking system? And if so are you having any problems or had to use loctite glue? I'm finally ready to take the plunge after wanting one for years but I'm nervous about the new locking screw system. Some TPFs have apparently had problems but it seems to be the first batch, right when the new system came out at the end of 2011. So I'm hoping what's out now is working accordingly.
Please let me know!

ChicGirlStyle said:
For iabell1611 and shpahlc, do you guys both have the new locking system? And if so are you having any problems or had to use loctite glue? I'm finally ready to take the plunge after wanting one for years but I'm nervous about the new locking screw system. Some TPFs have apparently had problems but it seems to be the first batch, right when the new system came out at the end of 2011. So I'm hoping what's out now is working accordingly.
Please let me know!

No problems at all

Please let me know!

I have a new one and have had no problems!

Please let me know!

No problems either!!