Second Jumbo Flap, or Boy?

Tough choice - I agree with the others that the black jumbo is the way to go. I wear mine with everything - dressed up and dressed down. I also think that the price increases have been the steepest on classics. That being said, I love my red boy and think it's fabulous - but I would sell it before my jumbo if I absolutely had to.

Wear your usual clothes and try both on to see which one you like. I feel that you already have a preference on the black jumbo. A black jumbo is classic and will remain so in many years from now. Getting one can't go wrong. Boy is very nice. I don't have one but would probably get this if I am to get my next Chanel. But I already have enough classic and 2.55 to start with. Why not just try them both out first? If you still cannot decide by then, get the black jumbo because you know for sure you will like it.

I would go for a jumbo as well .. it just sparks joy .. you might want to look for the m/l size just as a change of look or consider the reissue as another option

I have jumbo and boy.. I bought jumbo first than boy.. I love my jumbo more.. It's classic and beautiful..
The reason I bought boy is because I just want to have it in my collection.. But after I got it, it's not that 'special' to me.. :smile: