Second Hermes bag opinion?

MegPoort

O.G.
Sep 16, 2011
Wow. I have had many lovely bags… Chanel, LV, celine… but I blown away by how amazing my new Evelyne 29 is. It’s so dreamy and lush. I waited a long time to pull the trigger on one and wish I would have done it sooner as I see this being a daily workhouse for me!!!! I see how Hermes is a slipper slope!!! Now I think i
Will need a second sooner then later. Wanting something in a light neutral. Maybe chai or French? What is a good next bag… picotin 22? Garden party 36? My wardrobe is very neutral: black/ white/ tan/blues and my lifestyle is pretty elevated casual. I’m not hitting the town .. more running kids around and running my business. Would love to hear others stories and what you think could be a great second Hermes !!!!!!

540F8078-6E14-4B18-8302-557B1BBF2624.jpeg

Just dropping in to say I love those jeans, where are they from?

As for evelynes, well, I collect them, so I'm a biased vote - I'd get an evelyne in a bright summer color. They're the bags I use the most, tbh.
I LOVE THESE JEANS!!! They are mother... I had to size up.. they definitely run small! https://www.saksfifthavenue.com/pro...-jeans-0400017521630.html?type=Featured Items

I actually was wondering about just getting a second evelyne... maybe the TPM... but I'm 5'9 and wonder if it will be too small?? I lkind of love the relaxed vibe of the 29.

I think a GP 36 in Vache Country in a neutral colour would be perfect for you.

I have 15 H bags and the most used by far are my Evelyne and my GP 36

IMO, a Picotin will look a bit ditzy with your style unless you can find a larger size.
Seeeee I was kind of thinking the same thing about the Picotin... I like it on other people, but not sure it fits my vibe?!! lol :smile: I reallllly like the understated timeless appeal of the GP.....

I think you would really love the Pico. I think that its structured yet slouchy, laid back vibe would match your aesthetic. I'm getting kind of preppy/classic yet a touch of funky vibes from the outfit photo you posted and think it would be a great fit.

FWIW, I have a few Picos and absolutely love them. :hbeat:

Good luck - what a nice dilemma to have. :yes: :heart:

I think you would really love the Pico. I think that its structured yet slouchy, laid back vibe would match your aesthetic. I'm getting kind of preppy/classic yet a touch of funky vibes from the outfit photo you posted and think it would be a great fit.

FWIW, I have a few Picos and absolutely love them. :hbeat:

Good luck - what a nice dilemma to have. :yes: :heart:
Awwwww thanks for the kind words about my outfit!!! That is exactly my vibe!!! Do you have any photos of you with your picotin?!
Btw. I am loving this Hermes stu forum group!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and jenayb
Have you considered Halzan(etoupe)? I think it’s elevated casual but not sure if it MIGHT be a little similar to your Evie.

I’ve had these before :
Evie
Halzan
GP
Picotin
Bolide
Berline
(Among others like the B and K but maybe they don’t really fit into elevated casual)

I’m bias as in I now cannot handle bags without a sling (I need free hands, although I read that one can potentially carry a bigger Picotin by the shoulder) Therefore I think Halzan may be considerable for you.

Awwwww thanks for the kind words about my outfit!!! That is exactly my vibe!!! Do you have any photos of you with your picotin?!
Btw. I am loving this Hermes stu forum group!!!!

Let me see if I can dig up some outfit photos for you. My Picos are 18s but you have some inches on me, so I think that proportionally the look will be about the same. :blush:

• Love
Reactions: 880 and MegPoort