Second Chanel: decisions, decisions...

bella_vita

O.G.
Sep 16, 2012
So, I recently joined the Chanel family back in August 2012 with my Jumbo black caviar with GHW. I love her to pieces, but I've got the bug now and need to expand the family! I'm torn between a few bags for my next purchase, so which would you choose? My top picks are:
- beige m/l GHW
- black lamb skin mini SHW
- red timeless cc

If you had to pick a second bag, which would you choose?!?! Thanks in advance!

Hmm, I'm not a big fan of beige, so I wouldn't pick that one. Is timeless cc a tote? I might pick that one, but I prefer the GST and cerf totes instead. I love the mini lambskin, but I'd like to see you go for something more different than what you have - like a tote. The mini would be a pretty good choice, though, because it is a small bag and different leather and hardware. Not an easy answer, but I hope that helped!

I vote for the red timeless cc. It is really stunning. I own a GST, which I love, and would get the red timeless cc in a heart beat if it was a little larger.

If it had to be 1 of the 3 choices, then I would get the beige caviar m/l.

But...if it was me and my only Chanel bag was a jumbo caviar ghw (serves as a great day bag, maybe transition to a casual dinner) then I would want to fulfill an evening bag void. Hence, my choice would be a m/l lamb shw. I find myself turning to my m/l lamb for every evening out. Although it primarily an evening bag for me, I do occasionally use it in the day and love it!

This is all so great to hear, although my decision is not getting any easier!! Haha That's a good point though, I need to think about what I'll be primarily using it for...

Red

For me, whenever I buy a black bag, I find myself wanting the red version too so now I only buy red bags ;) enough blacks & don't like to baby beige though it's a nice colour too. Good luck deciding ;)

So, I recently joined the Chanel family back in August 2012 with my Jumbo black caviar with GHW. I love her to pieces, but I've got the bug now and need to expand the family! I'm torn between a few bags for my next purchase, so which would you choose? My top picks are:
- beige m/l GHW
- black lamb skin mini SHW
- red timeless cc

If you had to pick a second bag, which would you choose?!?! Thanks in advance!
Get the beige ml ghw!!! It's a beautiful color combo. And a red mini. This way you'll have all the color in all sizes. Then you might also want to include a gst and the list goes on.. haha

My first chanel bag is jumbo beige in caviar GHW . It s really gorgeous. I m in love with it :smile:)) and yes i have a bug also that im considering purchasing a medium black classic in caviar. Even they do serve the same functions , i still want to expand my collection of classic.
Anyways i do like the mini, timeless classic clutch and WOC for a night out with just a few stuffs but the problem i have is that i m a -lot-of -stuffs girl :smile: its hard to decide i know cuz the price, itself ,is not that generous to us 😊

Truthfully, I'd be looking at a vintage beige lambskin m/l GHW, so from a price perspective, they'd all be around the same amount. I LOVE the reds from the last few collections, which is why I'm thinking that would be a great choice, but I'd like to expand my neutral classics collection too, so I'm rather torn!!