Second chances

1. Every now and then, we resist the urge to immediately have that one H item that struck our hearts and live to regret it...
    If it hadn't been for you ladies and a great SA, I'd have missed out on my shawl.

Post here your most wanted can't-find-anywhere item (that is not a bag) and let's help each other find them (eventually)!

2. The SHOOTING STAR CHARM LOCK in GOLD~~~ (must be new though)

3. Shooting star charm in palladium

4. Black and White Bolduc Twilly
    Black and White Letters d'Hermes Twilly

5. I received a beautiful scarf from Hermes today here is a pic. [​IMG]

6. Wow, purse I really like that scarf! I might have to go pick one up later..

7. Some of these "most wanted" charms are on eBay for a huge premium! =O

8. That's it but I'm too cheap to pay a premium. :sad:

9. I hear you. I could get the twilly I am looking for if I was willing to spend $200 but I am not so I go on without it. At least now I am sure of what you are looking for.

10. that's a gorgeous scarf!!

11. You're not kidding- that's a big premium for that charm!

12. Dang, that should be an incentive to unload unused charms!:nuts: Anyways, here's another thing I'm looking for: the fuchsia twilly.

13. Kou, NM in Palo Alto! I posted a thread on this earlier... They had quite a few!

14. Oh! Do you think my store will be able to do an interstore transfer on that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice