Second Chance Offer~ REVEAL ~ Want to See?

I've never seen this bag! This is gorgeous!! What is her name style number etc!?! How much was that diva bag if you don't mind me asking!!

I love this bag...It is so "not" like me, as 99% of my collection is Legacy. But there is something about it .... It is the Chelsea Laced Satchel 10972. I stole this bag for just a little over $200 with shipping. It is in MINT condition. There was a little bit of ink on the lining but hair spray took it right off.

Edit....Here is a NWT one on the bay (NMA) They retailed for $798
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-CHELS...emQQptZUS_CSA_WH_Handbags?hash=item439cb490b5

Last edited:
^^^ Thanks

And for those of you that really know me..... the hard part will be to keep myself from chasing down the matching accessories!!! I ‘m convincing myself that my 06 Black Legacy accessories (Wallet and Wristlet) will work fine, (even though the leather is quite different), because the 06 Legacy accessories have the lighter stitching like the Chelsea. I can’t believe I am saying that! I do not need another black wallet and wristlet, I do not need another black wallet and wristlet!

..... Stay away from the accessories!!!

I need to hear this a thousand times. My resolution for the year is to STOP with the accessories. I have a wallet for every bag....and TWO black legacy wallets and TWO Black Legacy wristlets, one is an 06 and the other 07 BECAUSE the stitching is different and I have both 06 and 07 Legacy Black bags! Not how nuts is that??? :nuts:

^^^ Thanks

And for those of you that really know me..... the hard part will be to keep myself from chasing down the matching accessories!!! I ‘m convincing myself that my 06 Black Legacy accessories (Wallet and Wristlet) will work fine, (even though the leather is quite different), because the 06 Legacy accessories have the lighter stitching like the Chelsea. I can’t believe I am saying that! I do not need another black wallet and wristlet, I do not need another black wallet and wristlet!

LOL! My first thought was "ok now she needs a black leather studded hat!!!" Congrats - what a great deal on a rare bag.