Second birkin or first Constance

@880 @acrowcounted thank you both so much I am just starting my H collection and took a little family photo shoot lol. Really hoping this purchase will help towards scoring another B. Thinking of adding etain togo w/gold or gold togo w/gold next in a B30...! Any color advice for a neutral loving girl is much appreciated! :smile:

View attachment 4882281
Congrats!! Gorgeous collection! How do you like your TPM? This little cutie is on my list!

Many congrats on your gorgeous C and your beautiful Hermès Collection.
My vote is for adding gold! I know I love mine and till I got my Craie baby, my favorite neutral was gold!

@880 @acrowcounted thank you both so much I am just starting my H collection and took a little family photo shoot lol. Really hoping this purchase will help towards scoring another B. Thinking of adding etain togo w/gold or gold togo w/gold next in a B30...! Any color advice for a neutral loving girl is much appreciated! :smile:

View attachment 4882281

View attachment 4882281
What a lovely collection :smile:
I started mine last summer with my B25 too and added a GP36 in october. Now I'm eyeing a C18 in evercolor and who knows another B25? :smile:

I’m glad you decided to get the Constance. Even if it were a quota bag, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. Why pass up a perfect bag in hopes of maybe getting another offer later? You can still qualify for another quota bag later!

Thank you!! Just confirmed this morning, C’s are not quota bags. So she came home with me :smile:

Such a comfortable bag and I’m so in love with this neutral combo in evercolor leather. She’s perfect and subtle. Thanks again!

View attachment 4881927

View attachment 4881929

View attachment 4881930
Thank you!! Just confirmed this morning, C’s are not quota bags. So she came home with me :smile:

Such a comfortable bag and I’m so in love with this neutral combo in evercolor leather. She’s perfect and subtle. Thanks again!

View attachment 4881927

View attachment 4881929

View attachment 4881930

View attachment 4882281
Hello frenchart88

wondering how you are finding your Constance 18?
I am similar to you in that I am a birkin girl but considering a Constance but haven’t yet pulled the trigger! How are you finding it? Is it fuss free? Particularly the closure??
congrats on your stunning bag collection