Second bag of this week... The must have reissue!

CNYC

Sep 17, 2015
I have convinced myself a Chanel classic bag can be a long term relationship, and I saw so many gorgeous bags here in this forum, and all the great things you ladies say about the bag, so I decided to own it. I stopped by Neiman Marcus when I was on a business trip. Unfortunately they didn't have any new ones, only the samples. I had to wait for a month to get this brand new baby. The package was finally here today when I came back from a hike in Harriman State Park in New York!

Last edited:
Beauuuuuutiful!!!! I hope to buy that exact bag (my first chanel) this winter. I too have been convinced that buying a chanel will be a long term relationship. I hope to rock this bag even when I'm 80. That's how I justify the price ;)

And comparison of the Just Mademoiselle and Reissue 226. One is pre-owned and another one is brand new. Love them both!

Love the reissue, looking to add a 226 in different color in the future too. Your bag is in such perfect condition your patience paid off. The pre-loved bag is so puffy and gorgeous!!