Second bag in Rose Bonbon. Opinions please!!!

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
Hi Ladies.
I just bought a City in GGH Rose Bonbon. I love the color so much, have been wanting it for such a long time that I am considering another one maybe in RH in another model. Definitely not First, Town or Day. Which one are you considering is the best, or am I foolish getting another one in the same color.
Thank you:smile:

no I don't think it's foolish if you can see yourself using it very often. I see it as the same as okay to having multiple black bags... maybe can get it in a clutch so that the style is more different?

anyway, do post pics of your bag!!! i love rose bonbon too... but haven't seen any pics here... :smile:

Rose bonbon is indeed a romantic, sweet colour :love: Am eyeing the mGGH city myself, lol! It's a personal choice whether you want to get different styles in the same colour. Personally I would not, simply because Bal offers so many interesting colours and I'm pretty sure some time in the future, a very similar (yet different) shade will come along that I can add to my collection. In terms of model, velo seems quite functional. Maxi twiggy is another popular style you may want to consider.

rose bonbon is indeed a romantic, sweet colour :love: Am eyeing the mggh city myself, lol! It's a personal choice whether you want to get different styles in the same colour. personally i would not, simply because bal offers so many interesting colours and i'm pretty sure some time in the future, a very similar (yet different) shade will come along that i can add to my collection. In terms of model, velo seems quite functional. Maxi twiggy is another popular style you may want to consider.

+1

+2!

I agree with them - I personally wouldn't get the same color in two different styles UNLESS it was black (just because black is timeless/classic/goes with everything and it's highly unlikely you'll get sick of it). Go for another fun color! Or like what was mentioned above, keep an eye out for upcoming swatches to see if there's a similar color/shade that jumps out to you :smile:

I have 2 Dark Night bags, one with GSH, the other RH, so having 2 bags in the same colour is imo fine as long as it is a timeless colour as said before. I love the Bal brights as well, but would not get 2 bags in the same colour. If you love the colour so much, why don't you get a wallet, coin purse in rose bonbon..?

If I loved the colour, I would totally go for it! I would buy a clutch or mini city (it is so adorable).
I usually buy multiples of everything, and actually never regret it! :happydance: