Second Artsy: GM or MM?

Nov 23, 2009
Hi everyone,

I need your help! I have a Mono Artsy GM and love the size. It felt a little big at first, but now that I have had it for a while, it feels smaller and I love the slouchy look!

I have been thinking of getting another Artsy in Azur... Should I stick to what I know and get the same size, or diversify and get the MM this time? Please help!

Sometimes I think light colored bags can appear larger so the MM may look better in Azur and it may be good to have a different size for a slightly different look? But I'm worried that the MM may look small and not slouchy like the GM.

Aaahh...! I am so torn and going crazy :P I won't be able to try on the MM anytime soon...so I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks in advance!

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
I would go for the MM. The only reason is because that's the size you originally wanted in the mono. I'm glad you're enjoying your artsy.

stylishbebe

LVoe Affair 1010
May 5, 2009
U.K.
I vote for the GM since it the size you're used to...saw and tried on the artsy azur in person a couple of days ago and it's beautiful. Can't wait for ur reveal!