Sebastien in Cannes is the best!!!!!!

Diamondlove

Mar 16, 2012
:smile:
Hi, first I would like to express my thanks to all the kind and helpful girls on this forum. Because of all the information that is so generously shared here, I found out about Sebastien who is the most helpful Bal sales guy and he has really great taste if you need advice.

He answered all my emails asap, let me ask 100 questions and he was so polite and sweet. I wanted a blue city and he highly recommended that I go with blue mineral and GGH. It was a bit out of my confort zone because I mainly wear white gold or silver but I trusted him and I am in LOVE with it.

He picked out a nice one and it came all the way to my front door all the way to Australia. It was such an easy transaction and I cant believe how helpful and fast Sebastien was. I just want to give him a high five and a huge personal recommendation.

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
Hi,

I just emailed him yesterday and still haven't gotten a reply, should I add his email in the email subject? The address I sent to was boutique.cannes@fr.balenciaga.com, is that corrected?
The email address is a general email that goes to all SAs at Cannes. If you want Sebastian to help you specifically, you should write "Attention Sebastian" in the subject line.

Diamondlove

Mar 16, 2012
I`m not sure if he works every day so I dont know if he is able to reply straight away. However if you have introduced yourself and asked him a specific question (plus mentioned you are a PS gal) then he should reply as quickly as he is able to. I found him to answer my emails almost as soon as I sent them. He takes the job pretty seriously imo.

Good luck

cat1967

O.G.
Aug 20, 2011
:smile:
Hi, first I would like to express my thanks to all the kind and helpful girls on this forum. Because of all the information that is so generously shared here, I found out about Sebastien who is the most helpful Bal sales guy and he has really great taste if you need advice.

He answered all my emails asap, let me ask 100 questions and he was so polite and sweet. I wanted a blue city and he highly recommended that I go with blue mineral and GGH. It was a bit out of my confort zone because I mainly wear white gold or silver but I trusted him and I am in LOVE with it.

He picked out a nice one and it came all the way to my front door all the way to Australia. It was such an easy transaction and I cant believe how helpful and fast Sebastien was. I just want to give him a high five and a huge personal recommendation.
Sebastien has sold so many bags to me. Since we don't have that great variety of Balbags here in Greece I had most of my bags bought from Cannes. Sebastien was always very helpful. I really like this guy.:biggrin:

katemonique

Always need MORE
Oct 31, 2013
I dealt with Sebastien directly when travelling through France & desperate to get my hands on the quilted leather jacket in black & he was so wonderful & helpful! Great customer service can be hard to come across, & he made me so happy. Thanks Sebastien!