Travel Seaworld Aquatica

In Florida? I've been to Seaworld but Aquatica was just finishing being built when I was there! It looks really good though! Let us know what it's like! I absolutely LOVE Seaworld!!

here is some pics
P1090792.jpg

P1090794.jpg

P1090797.jpg

We went back in June. Very nice, although a bit small. It did look like they were planning further expansion though. The rides are super fun, there are 2 wave pools, one has larger waves than the other. Food is expensive, but it's like that at all theme parks, really. I would recommended getting your tickets online @ the Sea World website, you can get a combo pass that gives you unlimited admission to Sea World and Aquatica for the same price as admission to one park if you purchase at the gate.

I am trying to plan a getaway to Seaworld and Aquatica for my little one. Anyone who has been there, please give me some feedback. I have never been and never has any of my friends.

1. Is two days enough to do almost everything? It is just my daughter and I going. I don't know what kind of rides Aquatica has, but she doesn't like anything too wild or scary. Perhaps 1 day at Seaworld and another at Aquatica?

2. Are the hotels very far away? I would prefer to stay at a regular hotel as opposed to the Disney one, unless it will be a pain to travel around. I haven't been to Orlando in over 20 years, so I don't remember anything.

3. Which are the best days to go- early in the week Mon-Tues, or mid week Wed-Thurs for having to deal with the least amount of crowds?

4. I would love to travel to the big Mall (I think it's Millenia?)- is it far from SeaWorld?

I am trying to plan a getaway to Seaworld and Aquatica for my little one. Anyone who has been there, please give me some feedback. I have never been and never has any of my friends.

1. Is two days enough to do almost everything? It is just my daughter and I going. I don't know what kind of rides Aquatica has, but she doesn't like anything too wild or scary. Perhaps 1 day at Seaworld and another at Aquatica?

2. Are the hotels very far away? I would prefer to stay at a regular hotel as opposed to the Disney one, unless it will be a pain to travel around. I haven't been to Orlando in over 20 years, so I don't remember anything.

3. Which are the best days to go- early in the week Mon-Tues, or mid week Wed-Thurs for having to deal with the least amount of crowds?

4. I would love to travel to the big Mall (I think it's Millenia?)- is it far from SeaWorld?

when are you planning to go?

mid sept is a great time to go there isnt big crowds that time. I perfer going to the parks eariler in the week mon and tues

one day for each park would be fine

there is plenty of hotels right arould sea world the road is called international drive and there is plenty of hotels in all different price ranges

The mall of millenia is close to sea world as well about 10 minutes its very easy to get to

if you have any questions let me know i live in orlando

Thank you Princess Lisa! For the time being I am aiming for the third or fourth week in August since that is around her birthday. I certainly don't want to go to close to Labor Day, neither do I want to have to take her out of school to go which would be the only way to do it in September.

Thank you Princess Lisa! For the time being I am aiming for the third or fourth week in August since that is around her birthday. I certainly don't want to go to close to Labor Day, neither do I want to have to take her out of school to go which would be the only way to do it in September.

you wont have any problems at sea world because there isnt too many rides you might have long line at aquatica but there is a huge wave pool and lazy river that is really nice

If you have any questions let me know