SEATTLE - Where to buy balenciaga besides Barney's ??

Unfortunately there's not a lot of Bal to be found here in Seattle. The selection at Barney's is quite sad, but the store overall is teeny tiny so there's not much of anything. The only other place I know that sells Bal is a boutique called Betty Blue. I asked the Nordstrom SA in downtown if they would be getting any Bal bags and she said she didn't think so :sad:.

You're smart to shop in the US right now since CAD > USD. If you can bear it, I would drive the extra 4 hours to downtown Portland and shop there; they have a Saks, and it's all free of sales tax down there.

Unfortunately there's not a lot of Bal to be found here in Seattle. The selection at Barney's is quite sad, but the store overall is teeny tiny so there's not much of anything. The only other place I know that sells Bal is a boutique called Betty Blue. I asked the Nordstrom SA in downtown if they would be getting any Bal bags and she said she didn't think so :sad:.

You're smart to shop in the US right now since CAD > USD. If you can bear it, I would drive the extra 4 hours to downtown Portland and shop there; they have a Saks, and it's all free of sales tax down there.
Ooh portland I didn't even think of that ! I am only going for 2 days and with some other people so that might not work this time but that's good to know... I thought maybe the Nordstroms in Bellvue might carry some ?

Ya it's totally worth it right now, a GH work here in Vancouver costs $2400 !! Absolutely insane ! Compared to ~ $1900 US ... I have to take advantage of this dollar !

Ooh portland I didn't even think of that ! I am only going for 2 days and with some other people so that might not work this time but that's good to know... I thought maybe the Nordstroms in Bellvue might carry some ?

Ya it's totally worth it right now, a GH work here in Vancouver costs $2400 !! Absolutely insane ! Compared to ~ $1900 US ... I have to take advantage of this dollar !
Unfortunately there are no bbags in Portland, unless a store has started carrying them in the last 2 months or so. :sad: Sak's would only have one if a customer returns one there.

Gregory is very loyal and will work hard to find what you want, you just have to give him a Balenciaga education every time you want a bag. He is a good connection to have because I have found him to deliver exactly what I want. Bravo to Gregory... sorry you have to be exuberant when you find a good SA in this neck of the woods. The Pacific Northwest should be called the fashion desert, it is even worse on the East side of the state where I live. Also, Sarah the Personal Shopper at Nordstrom SPokane (No bbags in her store, but will find exactly what you want) is lovely. She works hard for you to get what you want. Her # is 509-455-6111. Ask for Sarah in Personal Touch.

Good Luck!

If I remember right, Gregory tried to help me when I was desperate to find an anthracity. He was an absolute doll. I had called and he said he'd check around for me. He actually called me back to let me know that they didn't have any, which I wasn't expecting. I'm much more used to going into the void if they don't have what you're after and never hearing back, so I was impressed that he'd close the loop, even if it wasn't with good news.