Seattle Shopping

Dame

Nov 22, 2006
Hi I am heading down to Seattle next week and wondering if anyone can give any insight where to shop other than Nordstroms and Barneys.. those seem to be the only I hit when down there and I am sure there is more to seattle than that! Any boutiques with designers like Cynthia Vincent or 3.1 Phillip Lim or Daryl K??? We will have a car so can leave the downtown core.. thanks

What about Seattle Premium Outlets located about 35 miles north of Seattle (they have Movado, Burberry, Coach...etc)

Broadway area (east of downtown Seattle) ...lots of consignment shops...boutiques...I'm not sure of the designers you mentioned.

Good luck! Hope others from the area could give more insight. =)

^N Rack in Downtown Seattle have some goodies...One of my friends bought a pair of Chanel pump for $89 there once.

I was there on thanksgiving long weekend, and i bought
1 Habitual Jean for $49
1 Joe's Jean for $59
2 Chantelle bra for $12.99 each
A Juicy Jacket for $79, marked down from $349

Downtown Seattle: Besides Nordstrom, Mario's, and Barney's?
Sway and Cake. It's right next to Nordstrom, one of the best boutiques. Sway & Cake - Issa - London, Lily McNeal, add
David Lawrence - Versace, D&G, True Religions, etc
Butch Blum - mostly men's stuff.
Jerri Rice - various designers, great boutique!
Blackbird
Riveted - sells only jeans. Lots and lots of really nice jeans.
The Zebra Club
I'm probably forgetting a bunch of places, but that's off the top of my head.

If you go to University Village, the only place worth stopping at is Mercer. Carries stuff you'd find on shopbop.com.

Don't bother going to the Seattle Premium Outlets. It's crap and not even that good of a deal.

If you can make it to Bellevue, stop by Derek Andrew. That's also a nice boutique, but nothing you wouldn't find in Seattle.

PM me if you want more info.