Seattle Premium Outlets

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
Did anyone shop at Seattle Premium Outlet Coach store? What types of deletes are there?
I was there yesterday and here are the deletes that I saw at Seattle Premium and Burlington(that I can recall anyways):

Chelsea Emerson tote in the tweed pattern (I forget the official name), blue and green
Chelsea Ashlyn Hobo in parchment
Kristin Leather Zip tote in Ballet Pink
Kristin Elevated Leather Zip tote in Grey (they had the green, grey and purple elevated leather at Burlington)
Chelsea Slim Envelope wallet in Ginger Beet and Blue (at Burlington)
Krisitn Leather Slim Envelope wallet (I forget what colour because I was not interested)

All in all, it was a paltry selection IMO as compared to say Las Vegas North outlet .
I ended up getting the Chelsea Slim Envelope wallet in Ginger Beet. I will post pics later.

Apr 29, 2009
I was there yesterday and here are the deletes that I saw at Seattle Premium and Burlington(that I can recall anyways):

Chelsea Emerson tote in the tweed pattern (I forget the official name), blue and green
Chelsea Ashlyn Hobo in parchment
Kristin Leather Zip tote in Ballet Pink
Kristin Elevated Leather Zip tote in Grey (they had the green, grey and purple elevated leather at Burlington)
Chelsea Slim Envelope wallet in Ginger Beet and Blue (at Burlington)
Krisitn Leather Slim Envelope wallet (I forget what colour because I was not interested)

All in all, it was a paltry selection IMO as compared to say Las Vegas North outlet .
I ended up getting the Chelsea Slim Envelope wallet in Ginger Beet. I will post pics later.
Thank you so much for taking time to reply. :smile: Chelsea Ashlyn Hobo in Parchment is at Seattle Premium Outlets already. I just saw it at Macy's and Nordstrom two weeks ago.