Seattle Premium Outlets

May 15, 2008
USA
I go there at least a few times a year (only because I go to the UW for school) but I always find great deals at the burberry and coach outlets. There isn't any good deals EVER at the juicy outlet though. =/

Definitely a great place to check out if you're in the area.

I imagine that with Labor Day coming up there should be some pretty good sales along with it. There has been in the past but I haven't yet seen an email. It may still be too early.

you should check out the Coach shopping subforum for the additional 20% off coupon this week. It's good through the 23rd so you can use it at the outlet up there.

dangster

Mar 10, 2009
Mountain View, CA
Downtown Seattle has plenty of shopping--all the stores are within walking distance. Going to Nordstrom store #1 is always fun :smile:

I've only been the Seattle Premium Outlets once (despite its name, it is NOT in Seattle or even close to it--about a 1 hr drive from downtown Seattle). The prices at the Coach outlet and the Lesportsac outlet weren't bad, but that's all I remember.

Sep 30, 2007
Seattle, WA
I love in Seattle, but I could never find any good deals at the Seattle Premium Outlet. Six wks ago is the first time ever bought anything from there: I bought Coach wristlet for $32 and Juicy Couture Hobo handbag for $100 for Christmas gift.

roxy_s

Jun 4, 2009
I'm planning on heading down the week of Aug 30th so the coach couponwill have expired :sad: Does anyone know if the coach outlet at seattle premium is better than the one at the burlington outlets?

roxy_s

Jun 4, 2009
Also, how r the other stores (banana republic, ck, etc)? I'm coming from vancouver and hoping to do some back to school shopping.

curlsjang

Sep 14, 2006
I'm planning on heading down the week of Aug 30th so the coach couponwill have expired :sad: Does anyone know if the coach outlet at seattle premium is better than the one at the burlington outlets?
I always like the Burlington outlet better because there is less traffic, they have more and better stuff. But it is further away from Seattle.