Seattle Outlet

Megami

May 4, 2007
Well, I tried to get a stock list of the Seattle Outlet for you girls since it's been brought up often. I asked one SA if I could take pictures just so I didn't have to stand around for an hour taking notes and while she said yes, evidently, photos aren't allowed (she didn't know either).

I didn't have a pen on me and my memory isn't the greatest 'cause all the styles and prints start merging together for me. :sad: This is in NO means a complete (or even near complete) list, but here is what I remember:

CITTA:
Bocce

INFERNO:
Bambino
Scoula
Campeggio
Mamma Mia
Ciao
Braccialetto
Luna

PARADISO:
Corriere
Bella
Campeggio
Mamma Mia

FUMO:
Denaro
Trenino
Scoula
Mamma Mia (?)
Luna (?)

Sorry I couldn't be of better help; perhaps this could be a group project.

It WAS confirmed, however, that they'll be getting Pirata (and Adios Star, I assume) in at the end of this month. :smile:

also, i must find...a good job because i'm going to be broke. i need a denaro and caramella in pirata, and a zucca in adios star at the very least. (thank goodness i can pass on the denaro and caramella for that)

thanks megami!!! ;) so does that mean that paradiso/inferno --> 50% off and pirata/adiosstar -->25% off? HOPEFULLY!!! more paradiso for meeee... and i'd like a pirata ciao too...

Oh, they very well may get Biancos in; I'm only assuming about the Adios Star since it came out at the same time after all. :smile: Only Pirata was specifically mentioned.

but bianco was also considered a print that "came out" w/ amore too right? :hrmm: anywhoo thanks for the update :nuts: I really want a pirata but I don't know in what yet. I might bug them the moment they get them in... :lol: hopefully they'll have my ideal placement (even if it's so outrageous :girlsigh:)

I spoke to the SA in Seattle and she told me the outlet will not be getting any L'Amore. Seems like it's an exclusive print for Dept. Stores only. So, grab your L'Amore while you can. I know I am. :smile: