Seattle Outlet

Megami

May 4, 2007
Well, I tried to get a stock list of the Seattle Outlet for you girls since it's been brought up often. I asked one SA if I could take pictures just so I didn't have to stand around for an hour taking notes and while she said yes, evidently, photos aren't allowed (she didn't know either).

I didn't have a pen on me and my memory isn't the greatest 'cause all the styles and prints start merging together for me. :sad: This is in NO means a complete (or even near complete) list, but here is what I remember:

CITTA:
Bocce

INFERNO:
Bambino
Scoula
Campeggio
Mamma Mia
Ciao
Braccialetto
Luna

PARADISO:
Corriere
Bella
Campeggio
Mamma Mia

FUMO:
Denaro
Trenino
Scoula
Mamma Mia (?)
Luna (?)

Sorry I couldn't be of better help; perhaps this could be a group project.

It WAS confirmed, however, that they'll be getting Pirata (and Adios Star, I assume) in at the end of this month. :smile:

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
also, i must find...a good job because i'm going to be broke. i need a denaro and caramella in pirata, and a zucca in adios star at the very least. (thank goodness i can pass on the denaro and caramella for that)

tehlilone

cuz i'm teh lil one
Mar 13, 2007
but bianco was also considered a print that "came out" w/ amore too right? :hrmm: anywhoo thanks for the update :nuts: I really want a pirata but I don't know in what yet. I might bug them the moment they get them in... :lol: hopefully they'll have my ideal placement (even if it's so outrageous :girlsigh:)