Seattle Meeting!

July 21st

1. Katel (lunch or dinner)
2. HarleyNemma (lunch or dinner)
3. princessfrog (lunch or dinner)
4. elizabethK (putting you down since you are the double shot administrator. :smile: )
5. orchids (lunch or dinner)
6. loren? (per your earlier post)

Laria? Oregonfanlisa? Yorelica, Pursegrrl, Roo, CPL? Sorry if I missed anyone; anyone else? Just add your name to the list! I am SUPER excited about meeting all of you!:heart:

July 21st

3. princessfrog (lunch or dinner)
4. elizabethK (putting you down since you are the double shot administrator. :smile: )
6. loren? (per your earlier post)7. oregonfanlisa (lunch or dinner)

Orchids: I won't be in Seattle in July, maybe this nov :P

:crybaby: Next time perhaps?

Thus far for July 21st:

3. oregonfanlisa
4. elizabethK
6. loren (lunch or dinner)

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here by starting this list; I just thought it might be helpful to have a running headcount so that we could see who would be able to go. ;)

Did someone else want to PM everyone with details/suggestions as to where we should eat? EK, you mentioned some places. So far it seems as if everyone is okay with Pacific Place for the shopping excursion.

Loren, I can PM bluxcape.

this would have been so fun to go to, except I have work that day... arrggghh....... maybe next time, i would love to join... have fun ladies...

Thus far for July 21st:

3. oregonfanlisa
4. elizabethK
6. loren (lunch or dinner)
7. Laria (Lunch for sure, dinner is iffy) :smile:

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here by starting this list; I just thought it might be helpful to have a running headcount so that we could see who would be able to go. ;)

No problem here! I'm so thrilled this is taking off! thank you to everyone for embracing this idea so enthusiastically!!