Seattle Meeting!

It's open to any Pac NW'ers...chillywilly is usually in Chanel, and Pursegrrl is usually in Prada or Fendi.....so we are an equal opportunity meetup :yahoo::heart::tup:

Yay...I love how my rebellious rep carries on, LOL!!

About when are we thinking on 1/12? My nephew's baptism is in Portland and it's not too long a drive from the Seattle area of course, but just trying to get everything coordinated...the baptism has been rescheduled twice due to my Dad's surgery so there has been a lot going on recently.

Hugs to all of you!!!! XXXOO PGal :flowers:

It's the 12th a Saturday. I made a reservation at 12:15pm to factor for any traffic difficulties ladies might have coming to the event.
I will PM the people on the list 48 hours in advance but if you want to know asap pm me.

I am at 90% going to make it! I am def going to LV that day to exchange an item.

1. Elizabethk
2. Katel
3. harleyNemma
4. greenleaflettuce
5. Ms_Jade
6. oregonfanLisa
7. florasun
8. jane

New here...live in PDX and am THRILLED to find others who appreciate the quality and beauty of these precious jewels!

Oregonfanlisa clued me in on the NW group...would love to attend the Portland if so welcomed!
Cheers!
Kiley

Add me to the list; I may have to leave a little early, but I'm planning on being there!

1. Elizabethk
2. Katel
3. harleyNemma
4. greenleaflettuce
5. Ms_Jade
6. oregonfanLisa
7. florasun
8. jane
9. orchids