Seaton mod shots?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really want to get a Seaton, but just havent seen that many around and can't decide between the small or mini.

Has anyone on here purchased one? If so please may you post some pics? I like the dark blush but cannot find it anywhere online!

2. That is soo helpful Matthew, thank you. I think I'm liking the small size, it will be perfect for an everyday work bag! Would you be able to post a picture of the grey one please? Is it a true grey? Thanks again!

3. 9D109D1A-D68B-4108-8E42-F32B6A0E2778.jpeg I love my full sized Seaton and have used it everyday for work since getting it in January. It’s actually quite light for a larger bag, lighter than my bays. It’s normally slung over my shoulder in a more relaxed fashion than this shot. It also carries nicely on the arm and I can get it on in a high crossbody position if I’m travelling by bus and need more comfort/security.

The small size looks really good too (top handle very nice) but wouldn’t have been big enough for me as a work bag so I’d definitely rule out the mini. However, I guess it depends what you need to carry.