seasonal availability

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is my first post - I just bought an ink messenger (I think that is the style - goes over your shoulder and more of an oblong shape). You all have been so helpful in helping make this purchase. I also really liked the red color but wasn't sure if the city style fitted easily under your shoulder. Can you guys answer two questions:
    1) Does the city fit easily over a shoulder with a coat?
    2) If I don't buy the red this fall, will I be able to get it later this year or even early next year? I just also purchased a chloe within the last 2 months and have to pace myself.

Thanks

2. The city has a longer strap that will definitely fit over a winter coat, but I'm almost positive the handles won't unless you have teeny-tiny arms or it stretches out A LOT. The rouge vif (red) that you refer to is very popular, so it may not be availabe later. Just my opinion though! Hope this helps!

3. thanks - this helps. Do you know about the shoulder strap lengths on the city vs. the purse? I am thinking if I won't be using it except over the shoulder, I don't need the short handles in the way on the city. thanks for any help you can give me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice