Season Finale 24

chloe-babe

O.G.
May 1, 2006
We only got the last two in the UK last night. I loved it. Really, really glad to see Jack free and not on a slow boat to China this time (I hated the cliff hanger last season)

Chloe being pregnant was a great touch too, but does that mean the whole of CTU will be different next season, with Bill and Karen Hayes having to retire early too ???

What did you all think of it

I actually thought the season finale was kinda lame, but I actually liked last season's cliffhanger (made me really look forward to the following season to find out what would happen to Jack). Next season's 24 is supposedly taking place outside of LA for once, so CTU is going to be MIA and we'll see Jack tackle a day without hopping off and on the 405 Freeway! :smile:

I LOVED the entire season this time. (I saw Seasons 1 and 2 but missed the rest).

I adore Keifer - he's soooo gorgeous. There is just something about him.

I think that CTU will be a lot different now. No Bill, Karen, Milo, Chloe will probably be off too. Also, what about the President - thats a bit of an unknown until next season. Is he okay or not? What will happen to the Vice President and his girl? Will Bill and Karen actually retire? Oh my I can't wait until next year quick Keifer, get that movie going!!

i thought the finale was pretty lame. i actually thought the whole season was pretty lame and should've ended after they caught fayed...the rest was just him trying to recover from something he did to save audrey. pretty lame in comparison to the past couple of seasons, which really kept me at the edge of my seat. CTU goes MIA next year? so it's just jack alone...?

I've been watching 24 on and off since the beginning and I have to say I would like a little more character development with regard to Jack. I thought the ending was poignant, but I would like to see what they do with it....

^^yup, and so will chloe. CTU will be MIA next season, and they plan on filming in either NYC, London, or DC. (They initially wanted to do Africa but they recently nixed the idea.)

Oh Sailornep5 I had to read your post twice!

The post above yours says that the president will be a woman and then you said - Yes and so will Chloe!!!

I had to think about it for a minute! Anyway, I thought that they were filming in London or is that for the film?

I LOVE Kiefer Sutherland - I want to be his love interest in 24 PLEASE!!