Season Explained

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Can anyone please tell me what does 10A, 10P, 10C means? thank you

2. 10A - 2010 automne (fall)
    10P - 2010 Printemps (Spring)
    10C- 2010 Cruise

Cruise is between fall/winter and summer/spring seasons and was meant originally designed for wealthy clients to take on cruises.

3. ^ This information is very useful for the new Chanel fans and should be in the Chanel reference together with reference for Chanel classic bag dimension and all! :tup:

Just my 2 cents..

4. ^^ Great :idea: Added!

5. Thanks for posting! I've always been curious..

6. May I ask for anyone advise?....

I have one Chanel classic flap which is a seasonal bag I bought in year 2000 from NM, the seasonal code is T (00T...), what is "T" stands for? Thank you all...:cutesy:

I know
    A = Fall
    P = Spring
    S = Summer
    C = Cruise... etc. etc.

7. ^I have never seen 00T before only 00V so i'm not sure what the T would stand for...

8. T for tonkamama or timeless j/k :smile:

9. Bevyofpurses ~ what a clever thought & quick thinking... I like that!!! :roflmfao: It is getting really late here & I hope I can still go to :sleepy: after reading your post....

I will take some pic of this handbag with the Chanel tag showing 00T xxxx .... hope someone can solve the mystery BTW I just checked the receipt and I bought it from Chanel boutique not NM back in year 2000.

10. great insights you all have offered, thanks.

11. I'm learning the alphabets all over again.. :biggrin:

12. THank you ! you guys rocks!

13. Great to learn the alphabet

14. Below is pic of my denim classic flap sticker # starts with 605xxxx ~ made in France ~ Can someone review the season code and advise? All I can think of is "T" stands for Trunk Show??

[​IMG]

15. The "T" stands for Transition Collection. So 00T would mean the year 2000 Chanel Transition Collection.