Season bags

Oct 10, 2010
I have seen people carrying bags according to the season.Until now, i carried whatever i want - whenever i want.But recently i got a Azur speedy 30 and its a spring/summer bag right? So how do you categorize it?I have a Totally PM mono, Azur 30 speedy, Tivoli PM mono. Can i carry them during winter too?

I lvoe my two lv bags and i utilize them whenever. I use my totally Azur pm mon-Fri and than i switch to my speedy mono 25 during the weekends :smile:
Do whatever you feel meets your needs :smile: enjoy your bags :smile:

I live in a tropical country, so the 'seasonal' concept doesn't apply at all. To me, it's all about matching the occasion, mood and outfits. I pay more attention to the overall fit/compatibility.

I live in Canada, but I still see people using their azur bags when it snows. I think it looks great in contrast to the darker colours and looks amazing against cream wool coats. Personally I don't follow the seasonal bag trend; I used my Trevi all summer.

I live in Florida and I don't go by the seasons either. It depends on what I wear and if it's going to rain. I don't usually wear my Ebene Speedy with light clothes but I've worn my Azur with black clothes and it looked great- it was a nice contrast.

I'm in Canada and light coloured bags just seem wrong (to me) in the winter months. I know someone with two Damier bags (I think they are Totally GM but I'm not sure, she's had them for years and I thought that one was relatively new) in Azur and Ebene and she changes every Victoria Day (May 24 or so) and Labour Day.

I agree, I think Azur looks so pretty in the winter with winter accessories that are white or cream, or against an all black ensemble :smile:

5207730039_285da56c1c.jpg

I've recently bought a speedy 25 in azur and I'm using it almost everyday, I love it, I mostly wear it with a white puffer jacket and a beige trench, it looks great with grey but I think it compliments also a total black outfit.

jadevintage: I love this pic and I love your bag!

Last edited: