Season 2 of the Millionaire Matchmaker

Check this out - found it today on TMZ:

Slimedog Millionaire

Posted Feb 14th 2009 6:00AM by TMZ Staff
The host of Bravo's "Millionaire Matchmaker" stands accused of defaming the good name and dignity of a former client -- a rich guy who went on TV to date a woman interested in his money.

0214_patti_cidney_paul_2.jpg

The angry millionaire is Paul Murad. For fans of the show, Murad's the one who actually proposed after one date. And by proposed, we mean he proposed marriage and not that other thing a millionaire might propose to a woman he met through an agency ... well, you know.

Seems the trouble stems from a chat between Stanger and Murad's ex-fiance, Cidney Dutton. During the conversation (which was reprinted on Dutton's Myspace page), Stanger allegedly called the millionaire a liar, untrustworthy, broke and fraud. And just for good measure she may have thrown in a little something about Murad's nationality, religion and sexual orientation. Murad has fired off a cease and desist letter to Stanger.

We're guessing she isn't a fan.

I thought Patti was a little bit hard on Paul. I wonder if he'll sue her - I'm sure his business has tanked with the rest of the Las Vegas real estate market, and he can probably use the cash.

i'm watching the one with david - the idiot, self-absorbed douche with the butler who faux-feeds him grapes. i want to punch him in the face....he's obnoxious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On TWOP, someone posted that Cydney had blogged on her Myspace that she was told at her tenth High School Reunion that Paul had another fiancee while she was living with him.

I thought Patti was a little bit hard on Paul. I wonder if he'll sue her - I'm sure his business has tanked with the rest of the Las Vegas real estate market, and he can probably use the cash.

Yeah, Patti really flipped her *you know what*... it was unnecessary... Paul hearing about Cidney being engaged to someone else was rough enough.. she just seems like an UBER perfectionist and will act like a brat to get her way..

I'm a reality tv junkie too and I like this show although she gets on my nerves sometimes with the way she talks down to the women she screens regarding their looks. She loves to tell someone that their hair isn't right and I'm like, have you looked in the mirror?

she looks like she has a cleopatra wig on sometimes- her hair just moves as one