Searching forvPink Goyard

you can get the pink colour in Japan. I was just at their Isetan Shinjuku boutique a few days ago. they had pink for most of their SLGs and bags. I too believed that this was a limited edition colour for Spring last year as I bought a pink card case from there last year. But the colour's still available now. From what the SA was saying, seems like this is a semi-permanent colour for their Shinjuku boutique.

hi can u tell me how much u got it in japan since im going there in 2 weeks on vacation from cali. I just want to do a price comparison. tia!

you can get the pink colour in Japan. I was just at their Isetan Shinjuku boutique a few days ago. they had pink for most of their SLGs and bags. I too believed that this was a limited edition colour for Spring last year as I bought a pink card case from there last year. But the colour's still available now. From what the SA was saying, seems like this is a semi-permanent colour for their Shinjuku boutique.

I was there a week ago. I didn't see any :sad:

who has a bby pink st louis here?my dear frend found a bby pink st louis but the prblem is i am afraid to get it because of the issue regarding the handle of st louis.

does anyone here have bby pink st louis that you can share if there is any problem with the handles?

who has a bby pink st louis here?my dear frend found a bby pink st louis but the prblem is i am afraid to get it because of the issue regarding the handle of st louis.

does anyone here have bby pink st louis that you can share if there is any problem with the handles?

Sorry about pulling old threads out again. I have had several messages regarding the pink. Pls call San Fran if you still want one, they have a few left as per my other posts in other threads.

I've never had any issues with my handles whatsoever. i stuff my bag full but never put my mac or heavy items in it. I don't believe the bag is meant to be carried with items such as laptops or heavy equiptment. Just your normal makup bag, ie brush, cell, pens, anything of lightweight nature. To a degree any bag that you get (be it expensive or high end) you'll always find something. I've never seen any bag that is completely perfect. I think one tends to want perfection when you pay out of the wahzoo for a purse. It's unfortunately not the way it goes. As for Hermes, i haven't read too many complaints regarding quality, which is the one brand that I would deem as perfect:lol: