searching... for Tri-color Muse 2

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am searching for med or large tri-color muse 2.

I am living outside us. just wonder does anyone can recommended an online store? that willing to ship overseas ? I cant wait.....

I've been asking a few department stores but seems they are not willing to ship overseas or track down the stock from another store...

any help would be appreciate!

2. Check the Deals & Steals thread as someone just posted several Muse 2 styles for the YSL store. Good luck!

3. have you contacted a YSL boutique? i means not in department stores?

4. YSL outlet store at Woodbury Commons in NY has a tri color on sale - I think it was $999.

5. I contacted them

they only take US credit card and ship to US address. ( my friend is happy to receive the parcel for me but he dont have sufficient limit on his card to buy the bag for me )

my god... i am so hopless.

6. Selfridges London has one

7. My Aussie friend just scored one at the YSL in Las Vegas. Maybe give them a call? I know the outlets don't take international credit cards, but the legit boutiques should.

8. thanks all~ will try to contact them.

9. Just so you know ,Its the croc nubuck 09 one...!