Searching for the perfect azur bag

erica_cfu

Mar 11, 2011
Ok ladies and gents!!! I would really like your opinion on this one.. I own Siracusa MM in azur that I use spring/summer but I find it too small at times and I am a shoulder bag girl so, I am thinking of my next purchase. I have a dilemma between these two: artsy azur MM and large noe azur. I really love both but I can have only one. I really like that artsy has the minimum vachetta possible while noe has the most and I am afraid of it but... I love it so much in azur.. Well, I don't know, what do you think?

I would go with the Artsy in azur....I have it in mono and love it.....it has tons of pockets in the inside....I've always been nervous to get Azur for fear of wrecking it fast but I would definitely get the Azur Artsy, it is a gorgeous bag!

I would go with the Artsy in azur....I have it in mono and love it.....it has tons of pockets in the inside....I've always been nervous to get Azur for fear of wrecking it fast but I would definitely get the Azur Artsy, it is a gorgeous bag!

Thank you for your answer, I know it is so beautiful!! I am thinking that since only the handle is vachetta I wouldn't be nervous I just have to be careful of colour transfer!!

My vote is for Artsy Azur. That is the bag I am going to get hopefully this May. Nessie did a reveal on Artsy Azur and kinda sealed that deal for me lol.

I think a new hobo style bag is coming out in Azur .... I believe it's called the Soffi it reminds me of portobello except it has 2 straps a short one and a longer one and both can be detached!

I think a new hobo style bag is coming out in Azur .... I believe it's called the Soffi it reminds me of portobello except it has 2 straps a short one and a longer one and both can be detached!

Oh, yes, thank you, I have seen it. I don't really like it I think it is kind of small. I find portobello GM small too! Lol I like big bags, I don't even know why I bought Siracusa MM in the first place!

Azur is so beautiful, I do not envy that you have to make a decision.
I have the Noe and love it, but I know the drawstring is not for everyone.
Oh and I have a Siracusa GM too in Azur.
Will say it again, Azur is so so beautiful!

Azur is so beautiful, I do not envy that you have to make a decision.
I have the Noe and love it, but I know the drawstring is not for everyone.
Oh and I have a Siracusa GM too in Azur.
Will say it again, Azur is so so beautiful!

I know!!!!! I used to own noe and I loved it so I know it is for me but I am reluctant due to the huge vachetta base as I don't really baby my bags... Azur is so so so beautiful, yes, my favorite print... Ugh I don't know!

I know this is out of topic, but any of you know how to get rid of color transfer? I bought my wife siracusa pm for christmas and we took it with us for holiday. I noticed color transfer on the canvas where the pleats are, its not so bad but I just want to know how to clean it. TIA

I know this is out of topic, but any of you know how to get rid of color transfer? I bought my wife siracusa pm for christmas and we took it with us for holiday. I noticed color transfer on the canvas where the pleats are, its not so bad but I just want to know how to clean it. TIA

Well, unfortunately you cannot really get rid of it. I used baby wipes for minor colour transfer and it came off a little bit but not entirely. Some have used magic eraser with good results but I don't know, maybe someone can help you more!