Searching for Sapphire / Violet Shoulder

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Ladies,

I'm going to a special even in late November and I'm seraching for a purple shoulder. I would love to get a clutch but I'm scared I'd lose it.. considering there will be an assortment of cocktails and champagne readily available :P. Please let me know if you see one around. I'm in Europe.

2. Noone has seen a purple shoulder anywhere??? :sad:

3. The shoulder seems kinda rare. Have you considered the Handle or the envelope?

4. hmm I might water_daisy if I don't fnd a shoulder in the next couple of months!

5. or even the makeup. You could add a chain the the zip pull so you can wear wristlet style?

6. Thats a great suggestion.. thanks for the tip!

7. I have seen those colors, I'll keep an eye out.

8. Thanks BorsaBella.. please do! I still haven't been able to find one anywhere!

9. i beleive my NM in honolulu had a violet makeup..
    here is the spy pic i took a few days ago..hopefully that was a violet i forgot! sorry!
    [​IMG]

10. oops sorry i think its 08 saphirre not violet from 07

11. Thanks Tofu.. I think I'll only buy a makeup if I can't find the shoulder anywhere.. I'm rather attached to that strap!!

12. Does anyone know what current prices are for the shoulder?

13. $695