Searching for Jack and Lucie

I bought one from Fashionphile (orange and brown) last month and then a week or so later the orange & white popped up on ebay so I bought that one too. I had been searching for about 6 months though! Be patient one will pop up!

6 months, wow. I've been looking off and on for about that long. I'll have the money for one and it never shows up, then I'll spend the money on something else and poof there it is. I will be patient this time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

6 months, wow. I've been looking off and on for about that long. I'll have the money for one and it never shows up, then I'll spend the money on something else and poof there it is. I will be patient this time. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I really wanted the orange & white so when the brown popped up I figured I would just "settle" LOL

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for you! I check both fashionphile & ebay everyday! I know, I need to get a life!

Good lord...it's at $660!!!! I NEED the brown and tan version. I got the white and orange last year. I've been looking ever since...not as diligently as some...but they are either international (don't want to deal) or too expensive. :crybaby: