Searching for decent priced Prada stores or webstores

1. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find good priced Prada bags? My friend is in the market for a black leather Prada and I have already checked out Off 5th and BlueFly.com and Loehmanns (hideous looking styles) for her but there hasn't been any ones that looked good or really that well prices.:sad:

Thank you ladies! :flowers:

2. Well outside of Saks and NM, there's Raffaello but they are more expensive. You can try Style Drops? They may have something: Prada handbags and purses

3. Depending on where you live, there is an outlet store in Cabazon, CA.

4. yeah, Style drops has a decent amount of prada bags. I'd also check Neimans sale section. I scored a $470 bag for $310 last month and waiting for a shipment now. Bluefly.com also has prada bags you may like.

5. I buy from Amazon.com (make sure that its sold directly by Amazon, I hear that other sellers do quite often list fakes) Bluefly.com and Smartbargains.com. You could also try overstock.com and Costco.com, they sometimes have some items.

6. Thanks ladies! I'll take a look at them all =)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice