Searching for Coach Resort Woven Accordian Zip Around Wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

Has anyone seen this wallet anywhere for sale? I am trying to locate one. JAX is completely SOLD OUT! TIA! :crybaby:

2. Never seen that wallet before. Have you tried calling your local Outlets? I have a feeling it may be discontinued. Let's hope I'm wrong.

3. Yes, my outlets don't have it and I also think it may be discontinued. I was hoping one might pop up somewhere.

4. That is a gorgous wallet, but I've never seen it at any of the N. Cal outlets. I think Nordstrom also carried it when it first came out.

5. Yes, there is one on E-Bay for sale right now. Check under the name klearbagg for the item number and listing page.