Searching for Coach on Bonanzle?

Coach10619

Obsessed
May 20, 2008
I just did a search for Coach in Clothing & Accessories on bonanzle. The first couple pages were Coach bags then, there were page after page of half naked women ( one of the listings, you can see the models whole breasts ). This seller must have listed thier stuff so that it would come up as Coach. My 3 year old daughter was sitting next to me when the first page of them came up and said "yuck" so, I'm kind of irritated by this. Can and how can I report this?
http://www.bonanzle.com/items/searc..._until_pickup]=Thu+Jan+22+00:00:00+-0800+2009

Last edited:
I just did a search for Coach in Clothing & Accessories on bonanzle. The first couple pages were Coach bags then, there were page after page of half naked women ( one of the listings, you can see the models whole breasts ). This seller must have listed thier stuff so that it would come up as Coach. My 3 year old daughter was sitting next to me when the first page of them came up and said "yuck" so, I'm kind of irritated by this. Can and how can I report this?
http://www.bonanzle.com/items/searc..._until_pickup]=Thu+Jan+22+00:00:00+-0800+2009

Oh my!!!

I don't know about reporting it - but in the future, when searching, be sure to check the "Titles Only" box. With Bonanzle's search you will find items containing your keyword anywhere in the title or description.

For example, in one of these listings, the seller has this paragraph:
What's a seller to do? According to Platinum PowerSellers Andy and Deb Mowery of debnroo, as well as members of the Internet Merchants Association, the best way to address the new rating system is to "coach" buyers about the importance of the ratings they leave, and why they shouldn't hesitate to leave a 5 rating if everything was fine.
Here are some of the strategies PowerSellers now use to coach buyers:

See what I mean?

All websites have a "contact us" link. Either use that and/or check out the Bonanzle thread in this subforum, where info about how to report is frequently posted.