Searching for CLUTCH!

i love the lauren merkin clutches too and they're all 20% off on luna boston right now. the eve and louise are so cute and very practical in that they're not overly trendy. telling myself one new bag this week was enough, but the luna sale is so tempting :biggrin:

i personally love tod's little clutches...they're oh so cute and this one looks so plush...
p10852100_ph_hero.jpg

i also think this ferragamo one is kinda cute...
E0443525361940_v1_m56577569831139498.jpg

and this chloe one may be a little over the top but it's perfect to sling over your wrist with a simple little dress for an evening out
BGL5695_mp.jpg

and if you haven't seen the LV multicolore clutch in person already...i have it and it's great cuteness-wise but the zippered top is so tight that i can barely squeeze a wallet and phone in there...it's really inconvenient for any practical use...but that's not to say it's worth just getting just cuz it's so adorable and definitely more affordable than some other bags...

as a professed lv vernis addict, i have to say that the lighter-colored patent leathers may pick up color, but if you go for the darker ones, you'll be fine .. i own a red one, and it's really versatile for going from day to night, goes with anything!

Thank u all for the suggestions. All are pretty clutches.. As I've decided to be shop-fasting for sometime I will not be getting a clutch anytime soon. But I'm still making a list of wanted bags.. On the top of my list right now (excepting the two clutches I've posted) are Laura Merkin clutches or Nancy Gonzales clutches. :smile:

The Tod's 'Scala' clutch bag is my favourite at the moment. I have recently seen it on LiLo, in silver (she's def my reference point as for 'it' bags :embarasse ).

Attachments

• 254.jpg
    254.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 53