Searching for CLUTCH!

wellow

In a bliss
Nov 10, 2005
Ok...Ladies,

I need your help to find a clutch. I've been hunting for a clutch, but have not find one that I fall immediately in love with. So far I like the LV white multicolor clutch and MJ clutch. I was wondering if any of you can give me more suggestions on a clutch that is not too formal...and not too casual too. Like something that u can bring to a club, yet still be ok if you bring it to a dinner party.

Thanks!

p10826084_ph_hero.jpg

11213_index.jpg

If it's = (club, yet still be ok if you bring it to a dinner party)

Buy the MJ clutch. LV Leather is a bummer to deal with when ur at clubs (drinks can get spilled etc.). Or grab a LV clutch in the Damier line?

Well now that I think of it the Damier line only has 2-3 ok lookin' clutches.

How about an LV Pochette Accessoires in the Epi line? It's a cute clutch for clubbin' (drop it, spill drinks, scratch it a lil...it'll still be good) and an elegant dinner party clutch.

This is not something I'd get...but...Weird me...it's been a while since I've seen this cute lil thing.

p10950720_ph_hero.jpg

Louis Vuitton
Mini Ellipse $440.00

hehe It's cute... ;)

If you want a long lasting LV, stay away from the Monogram Vernis, some how it is not good under the sun for too long, I was told by the SA that it will change colour. And don't put it on top of newspaper, if they stick, you get newspaper printed on your Monogram Vernis:mad: . Somehow I don't understand why this material gets dirty so easily:cry:. Maybe it's better if it's in bronze. All I am saying it's Vernis is not as invincible as the other LV material. As Kojiko said, pick the tradition canvas ones or epi.

kojiko said:
This is not something I'd get...but...Weird me...it's been a while since I've seen this cute lil thing.

p10950720_ph_hero.jpg

Louis Vuitton
Mini Ellipse $440.00

hehe It's cute... ;)

I don't know about actually using it as a clutch, the shape seems a little awkward to just handle like that but it looks sooo cute when it's hanging off a larger Vuitton bag ! :love:

cubby said:
I'm glad you like it! I'm thinking of buying this in a few months and this would then be my first LV purchase! :lol:

I really, really love it. It's perfect for so many kinds of occasions, so classy, gorgeous choice! Post pictures if you get it please!!! Best wishes!