searching for bag from The Office

klb4556

O.G.
May 18, 2009
I had posted this in another section and realized that I'd be more likely to find it if I posted it here. So sorry, mods, for posting it twice, I never wanted to have to do that.

Both me and my sister are big fans of the Office, but she's told me she keeps seeing a bag carried by Pam on there this season that she loves. I was hoping to find something really similar for Christmas if I can't find the exact one. It's tan/ cognac and it has silver hardware. It just has a single shoulder strap that's pretty long ( bag hits right above hip) and it's size I would estimate to be about 8" or so height and 14" width. It has 3 "O" rings on each side of the bag that is looped through the strap and fastens like a belt almost.

This probably is such an odd question but maybe a few of you can help!

thanks SO much!

here are a few pics, sorry for the terrible quality, as I had to take screenshots:

Picture2.png

Picture1.png

Picture19.png

Part of me wants to think it's a designer that's not very well known. If you look in the second picture there are those three silver studs there, and it just doesn't look like anything high end. Maybe it was made especially for the office. I contacted one of the set costumers on facebook and asked her if she knew what it was, and it looks like she's not on her facebook very often so I don't know when/ if I'll get a response.

I FINALLY found a bag that looks SO similar to this on ebay, and I bought it!!
It's the only bag I've ever seen that has the "o" rings in the strap like the bag above. I'm so happy, it's actually a tignanello bag. I will post pics when I get it for future reference :smile:

:smile: