searching for answers.............what is the biggest mistake you have made

Hee,hee^^^

I don't think it is a huge mistake, but I bought a gold togo kelly and then a gold togo birkin, both gold hardware. So I have 2 gold togo bags in my collection and one always gets neglected.:sad:Usually poor kelly.

I like to think of it not as mistakes...but as stepping stones to my collection lol!! I have learned I do not like bright birkins (for me!) as I feel they attract attention......I learned I love the idea of a kelly but do not like to use them so much....and through process of elimination - I have learned that the bolides are my most fav bag along with the plumes...oh and also that black H bags do not do it for me (other than a small plume elan in black for evenings!!!) as I kept selling anything black lol!!

Hmmm...I'll have to ponder this some more but in the meantime, 24's avatar is making me think of macarons...isn't Laduree opening up a NYC outpost next month? Sorry for the mini-hijack!!

s'mom....I think they DO count.

for me, I saw that darned yellow plume hanging from the handlebars in the scarf book and decided...I need one. But all I could have was Orange....v.v. bad decision. only H bag I've ever sold.

Hi Pepper, that's what I heard! I'd fly to NYC just to sink my teeth into a Laduree macaron again. LOL

I will have to investigate...
In the meantime, will be doing a countdown til I can get to Paris again...less than 2 months now....
As for mistakes...to get back on topic...I would probably say my ebene barenia Berlingot. It's an adorable bag and I got it so I could put it inside its matched 35 Birkin in case I was at work or traveling and didn't want to shlep the Birkin, but the reality is I have never used it that way.