Searching for an Electric Blue Part-Time???

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
Hi,

After waiting on the Marine 08, I have now decided its way to dark and i want a blue that pops! I know they are getting harder and harder to find, but has anybody seen an EB Part-time anywhere. Preferably with GSH, but would also do RH.

Thanks ... I know its a long-shot, but just in case :smile:

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
try calling barneys in las vegas
i saw a some EB bags and almost everything was giant hardware..i didn't look at what bags though btu i saw them =)

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
try calling barneys in las vegas
i saw a some EB bags and almost everything was giant hardware..i didn't look at what bags though btu i saw them =)
Thanks so much tofuchan, will get onto them as soon as i work out the time difference! :smile:

Any tips on what SA to speak too? want somebody that will honestly select me the best leather ...

tofuchan

<3 bal accessories!
Apr 26, 2007
Hawaii
Thanks so much tofuchan, will get onto them as soon as i work out the time difference! :smile:

Any tips on what SA to speak too? want somebody that will honestly select me the best leather ...

There is one on the bay should authntucate but there is one now!

gladrags&bags

Jun 24, 2008

Hayley: at first I thought about the EB but then decided it was pretty but not for me. I'm waiting for the Marine too but its taking ages! good luck with the hunting and I do hope u post lovely pics :P