Searching for a new GYM bag....recommendations?

I'm not a fan of bringing my purse to the gym, so I use a pink Nike gymsack like this.

bfd3_1.JPG

i use a marc by marc jacobs tote. you know, the ones that he sells in his m by mj stores that say "jacobs by marc jacobs for marc by marc jacobs in collaboration with marc jacobs for marc by marc jacobs"

I love how many times i says his name. hahaha.

just big enought o carry towel, water, ipod, keys, sunglasses, headband. i dont like showering at the gym, so i never pack extra clothes.

I really like the tokidoki le sportsac bag I have. It's roomy and cute but nylon so it's not delicate and on the cheaper side so I'm not worried about throwing it around a little.

Lululemon makes the best gym bags - they are super organized with all kinds of cool and super useful, purpose-designed pockets and slots for everything you could possible need to carry.

I have dozens of gym bags in an effort to find the perfect one. The closest was an old school Lululemon pink vinyl one that they discontinued. Now that I'm on mat leave I can just go home to shower so I don't bother w/ a gym bag.