Searching for A large black DS tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Has anyone seen a black large diamond stitch tote?

Please PM me.

Thanks!

2. Anyone?

3. i've been on the hunt as well. have called 1800 #, a few boutiques, saks, nm, nordstrom....was told they're completely gone from the company and i should wait for the re-release come fall.

4. I just found a small, but I dont know if it will fit all my stuff.....

5. How much stuff do you carry? I think mine is the small (11x7x5) and I find it's big enough for me.

6. A lot! lol... my jumbo is too small for me... do you think the small tote will fit more than a jumbo flap?

7. Anyway, i have posted this thread too to search for a large black DS tote but they said it's totally sold out. I think u may have to wait for the re-order for pre-fall collection and heard they will be back again~

8. I don't have any jumbo flaps so I can't compare, but I can carry a lot of stuff in my diamond stitch tote. It might have to do with the shape - I think the tote is deeper than flaps, so it's pretty roomy.

9. I have a small white diamond stitch tote and i can fit a lot more in it than my jumbo flap. I usually carry a chanel hard sunglass case, soft eyeglass case, long LV wallet, LV small agenda, LV checkbook cover, LV small pouch, cell phone & keys...hope this helps

10. Just bumping my thread

11. Hon..just wait for Fall, stores will start getting the Fall season in early July.
    and from reading your previous post- get the large tote- the small tote will too be small for you.:smile: I own the large and it's perfect size.:tup:

12. I'm still holding out... :upsidedown: cuz I wanted to get it at the older price..:P