Search to return posts with photos only?

ItsPurseonal

Jan 2, 2020
I found this thread from 2013 suggesting there used to be a (sort-of) way to search posts to return those which contain photos only. Is there still a function like that? It would be so useful to be able to quickly filter through threads - I'm thinking threads like the new collection threads in the Chanel shopping subform, where it's tedious to read through everyone's wishlist while also looking for pieces you may be interested in. Or looking for mod shots of a certain bag. Thanks!

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
forum.purseblog.com
I found this thread from 2013 suggesting there used to be a (sort-of) way to search posts to return those which contain photos only. Is there still a function like that? It would be so useful to be able to quickly filter through threads - I'm thinking threads like the new collection threads in the Chanel shopping subform, where it's tedious to read through everyone's wishlist while also looking for pieces you may be interested in. Or looking for mod shots of a certain bag. Thanks!
Right now we don't support this type of search but I can see if there's a way to modify the code to allow for this.

bh4me

May 16, 2015
Right now we don't support this type of search but I can see if there's a way to modify the code to allow for this.
I was about to suggest a similar feature. It would be nice to go into a thread and be able to show only posts with pictures. As much as I like reading some posts in reveal or clubhouse threads, most of the time, I just want to see pics.