SEARCH: Timeless classic handbag from NM Resort 2011 The Book

ModaQueen

Mar 10, 2009
Please help! I'm looking for a Timeless Classic handbag (flap) that was in Resort 2011 NM the book catalog. I'm also attaching a picture. I called NM and these bags are sold out as they only had 38 in stock. They could not even give me the style number. I called my local store and my SA doesn't have it either. Could other stores have it? Please let me know if you know the style number. I'm looking for a black one ( lambskin or caviar). The price is also absolutely amazing $2,100. Please please let me know if you know where I can buy this bag. **note that this is not a timeless flap/ clutch that is currently available in stores for $2,100. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• image-47220820.png
    image-47220820.png
    883.3 KB · Views: 668
  • image-3764278367.png
    image-3764278367.png
    902.8 KB · Views: 522
I'm looking to buy the same bag too but in lavender. They are not in stock at the moment and will come in within 2-3 weeks. You can pre-order by calling NM but they can't provide a ship date since they have to locate it from store and ship it from there. Or just put down your name with a SA, so they can call you once the shipment arrives.

As for the picture, I believe they made a mistake. It looks pretty much a jumbo on the picture. No way it's gonna be $2100....Should be the new clutch with single strap.

tigerkitty said:
I'm looking to buy the same bag too but in lavender. They are not in stock at the moment and will come in within 2-3 weeks. You can pre-order by calling NM but they can't provide a ship date since they have to locate it from store and ship it from there. Or just put down your name with a SA, so they can call you once the shipment arrives.

As for the picture, I believe they made a mistake. It looks pretty much a jumbo on the picture. No way it's gonna be $2100....Should be the new clutch with single strap.

This is so funny you say that because I also thought they made a mistake. The bag pictured is a double flap. Based on my description the SA sent me a picture of that same bag in Jumbo caviar, but it is $4,300! (pic 1) :smile: i would really like to think it is not a mistake and just a slightly different style, but who knows...It's hard to believe it is not a mistake :sad: In fact, i already own a bag you are thinking of (pic 2)

I placed an order for a black one, but my backorder for this bag is #22, so I don't know whether or not I'm going to get it :sad:

Attachments

• image-3243238932.png
    image-3243238932.png
    413.9 KB · Views: 529
  • image-1548310824.png
    image-1548310824.png
    677.8 KB · Views: 500
Please help! I'm looking for a Timeless Classic handbag (flap) that was in Resort 2011 NM the book catalog. I'm also attaching a picture. I called NM and these bags are sold out as they only had 38 in stock. They could not even give me the style number. I called my local store and my SA doesn't have it either. Could other stores have it? Please let me know if you know the style number. I'm looking for a black one ( lambskin or caviar). The price is also absolutely amazing $2,100. Please please let me know if you know where I can buy this bag. **note that this is not a timeless flap/ clutch that is currently available in stores for $2,100. Thanks!!!
Really love Chanel.

After talking to my SA here is the bottom line: if you want the clutch (pochette) it's $2100. All resort colors will be in lamb skin With the exception of black caviar. Also if you want the lavender blue it'll be in medium and Jumbo sizes for sure. The picture in The Book isnt a Jumbo, it's a new style that will be released in 2012 with different dimensions than the current Medium classic. Hope that clears things up :smile:

Melle255 said:
After talking to my SA here is the bottom line: if you want the clutch (pochette) it's $2100. All resort colors will be in lamb skin With the exception of black caviar. Also if you want the lavender blue it'll be in medium and Jumbo sizes for sure. The picture in The Book isnt a Jumbo, it's a new style that will be released in 2012 with different dimensions than the current Medium classic. Hope that clears things up :smile:

I already have the new clutch in patent leather. I also have few classic double flaps and wanted something different that would be classic with a single strap. That bag looks exactly what I was looking for! I even placed another order for the lavender. I'm really hoping I'm going to get it and it is going to be exactly the same as shown in the picture. The phone rep said it is a special edition and it is the right price. So we'll see... She also said that they don't have anymore of those in the warehouse, but some stores should be getting them soon. However, they use different codes to order from the store and she doesn't have the style number. That didn't make much sense to me... :sad: this is the first time I'm having a problem getting a SKU or the style number.

ibezj said:
Thanks Melle255. Did you ask if the style in lavender blue will be available in other colors as well? and what the price might be?

Thanks!

I did, and he said that there aren't any details for this new bag other than its not the classic flap bag that everyone thinks it is. More details would be available in January 2012 when it's released about the colors and pricing. :smile:

Oh so the picture on the resort book is not a mistake but a completely new style...Thanks for the info!

This is so funny you say that because I also thought they made a mistake. The bag pictured is a double flap. Based on my description the SA sent me a picture of that same bag in Jumbo caviar, but it is $4,300! (pic 1) :smile: i would really like to think it is not a mistake and just a slightly different style, but who knows...It's hard to believe it is not a mistake :sad: In fact, i already own a bag you are thinking of (pic 2)

I placed an order for a black one, but my backorder for this bag is #22, so I don't know whether or not I'm going to get it :sad:

A lot of people believe it's a mistake because the bag on the pic really doesn't look like a $2100 bag. :lol: A little too good to be true but who knows, maybe it is a completely new style coming out as they said. Nobody has seen this bag yet so it's still a mystery...

I did, and he said that there aren't any details for this new bag other than its not the classic flap bag that everyone thinks it is. More details would be available in January 2012 when it's released about the colors and pricing. :smile:

thanks so much! This is driving me crazy that there are no styles codes or dimensions...and that every answer from different sources is different. At this point I just thinking Chanel is playing with us. :biggrin:

ibezj said:
thanks so much! This is driving me crazy that there are no styles codes or dimensions...and that every answer from different sources is different. At this point I just thinking Chanel is playing with us. :biggrin:

It really is a mystery bag :smile: i guess at this point we just have to be patient...