search proxy, honnest person to bid for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankly, I don't know if these kind of requests are allowed on tpf. But I have heard of mail forwarding and auction bidding services...who bid on your behalf and then forward you the package. At a fee, of course. Perhaps you can look into services.

Good luck. Also, if you are talking about the vintage YSL from the other thread, perhaps you should try contacting the seller again. If he or she doesn't respond to you (sellers CAN make exceptions for int'l bidders) perhaps it's better just to walk away? What if down the road you realize the bag is not as described or need to return it for whatever reason? I imagine the process would be extremely complicated.

There are mail forwarding services. I have heard of them on TPF but have never used one and cannot speak to their reliability. I also don't know if these transactions would be eligible for seller protection with Paypal which many sellers require. Maybe someone on TPF has used one of these services and can comment.

OP, if you google "mail forwarding" you will find info about these.

I found a proxy on internet. I hope that it is not a swindle.

ibezj : you are right ! "What if down the road you realize the bag is not as described or need to return it for whatever reason? I imagine the process would be extremely complicated."
But I really like this bag ! There are big photos. The bag is authentic. The price is really cheap ... then I am going to take the risk...

I read that the practice of the representative was not forbidden (I hope). I make law studies then I don't like the dishonest practices...

[...] OP, if you google "mail forwarding" you will find info about these.

Thank you very much ! As my english is bad, it was difficult to find the good words ...
The proxy give me an adress in California. The parcel is sending to this american address. And the proxy sent me back the parcel in France ...

Status
Not open for further replies.