Search function

Just a quick question

the threads with new posts seems be really restricted to just a couple of threads and the jump to new posts button has disappeared is this related to the search thing too?

Any idea how long that feature is going to off?

Thanks for all your hard work Vlad

I have a quick question! Everytime I try to look at a member's posts and threads, I get the "you don't have permission" message each time. Is it disabled along with the search function?

Every question asked on this page is related to the search function being down. I am pretty sure we included this info in our thread :yes:

He is working on it!

i just wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Megs and Vlad and all the mods for their GREAT WORK in keeping this forum up and running! :tup: I imagine it must be really tough maintaining everything on the servers (especially now with almost 100,000 members!), on top of that having to deal with the flood of emails from people constantly complaining/asking about this & that. from my own experiences, i've learned that, unfortunately, whenever you're in charge of something, people usually only make their voices heard to you when they want to complain. So I just wanted to wanted to make a post here just to say that i think u guys are doing a great job! i love this forum!! :tpfrox:

P.S. don't know if this has been said or not...but to anybody who really misses the search function, try just searching in regular Google. I've done that and almost all the time the first links lead to the appropriate thread here in TPF. That's actually how i came across this forum in the first place (was searching Google for info on a bag). :yes:

Vlad... a thought has occured to me, although this is probably horribly nosey of me because I don't even remember when the site started doing this... but could it be caused by the ridiculous amounts of traffic the Kinoki foot pad thread is getting?

Considering it's the first thing people get when they search for them, it's probably crashing the site. I've not seen any other threads with such a high view count either, though i'm probably very wrong about that.

Just my... uh butting in.