Search for the Great White Shirt

I'm short and like a fitted shirt. I love Banana Republic, Theory and Anne Fontaine. I think BR is a great value. My Ann Fontaine shirts have details like puckering, etc. that would detract from the scarves, so I don't wear them together.

Poor you! Busty on top with a tiny waist! Sorry, no sympathy here. :P
And, if I recall, you have fabulous arms too!

You are TOO sweet. But I'd like to trade off some Boobage too! My neck is constantly a bear from pulling back and I crack it like a gun went off alllll the time. Makes my DH cringe. :Push:

Thanks for the arm compliment tho :biguns: Hehe I have ALWAYS wanted to use that smiley.

As for white shirts, does DVF make wrap shirts like her dresses? I just started getting into them and I bet they could do wonders for us gals with weird proportions!!

You guys are the best... I've got some great ideas to go on with.

I'm going to collate these results by fit/cost and post here so the short/tall/busty/flat/long arm/short arm/french cuff/button cuff/messy/clean/working/sahm among us know whats what!

Anything to enable more scarf wearing :graucho:

:tpfrox:

OK here's the list and here's the key;

B - Busty
P - Petit
bS - Bespoke
$ - um well.... $

If you know somewhere to buy each shirt online please add and if you have a pic of your Great White Shirt let's see it with your scarf. I should say we're looking for the perfect shirt to compliment an H scarf not just any white blouse. We'll refine as we go;

Banana Republic - BP$

Anne Fontaine - P$$$

Thomas Pink - bS$$

Craig Taylor (Tyler)

Brioni -

Loro Piano -

Akris -

La Perla -

Jil Sander -

Ann Demuelmeester -

Dior Homme - P$$

Etro -

Gianfranco Ferre - $$$$

T.M. Lewin - B$$

Philosophy Blue -

Rebecca Andrews - bS by bra size
http://www.rebeccaandrew.com/index.asp

van Laak -

Charles Tyrwhitt - Bs $$

Theory (Larissa) -

Brooks Brothers - $$ (three fits)

Layfayette 148 - wrap shirt B

So the $$ are always subjective but they're relative to the one $ sign for Banana Republic. I don't know the details on all the brands so if I'm wrong or have left the detail out perhaps you would be kind enough to update your reccomendation.

I wouldn't say AF is petite, really, but definitely not for the busty, that's true.

Etro - (not really petite, but definitely not busty), and $$$

Thomas Pink - also does off-the-peg/off-the-rack styles for women. Not always good for anyone over D cups.

OK here's the list and here's the key;

B - Busty
P - Petit
A - Average Bust A-C cup size
bS - Bespoke
RTW - ready to wear
$ - um well.... $

If you know somewhere to buy each shirt online please add and if you have a pic of your Great White Shirt let's see it with your scarf. I should say we're looking for the perfect shirt to compliment an H scarf not just any white blouse. We'll refine as we go;

Banana Republic - BP$

Anne Fontaine - A$$$

Thomas Pink - bS and RTW $$

Craig Taylor (Tyler)

Brioni -

Loro Piano -

Akris -

La Perla -

Jil Sander -

Ann Demuelmeester -

Dior Homme - P$$

Etro -