Search for Black Patent Sabrina

PrissyPoo

Aug 20, 2009
Hi, I'm on the hunt for a Black Patent Sabrina and have been unable to find one. I have searched local Coach stores and Macys, Ebay and Nordies. Any ideas where I might find one? I'll take a large or small at this point. I looooove this bag and would really like to rock it this Fall. Thanx for any help!

Try calling Coach Corp. also known as JAX 1-888-262-6224. I don't know if there's a chance they'll have any. If they do, it may verywell be a return and have a small inperfection on it that someone else was unhappy with. Alot of us collectors have been looking for these bags for quite sometime.

I've also seen 1 or 2 listed on Bonanzle.com.

Good Luck.

Hi that bag is like the elusive Atlantic XL Lily. I was able to get the small Black Patent when they were trickling out back in the late winter, of all the Sabrina's I love, love, love this one!!! I am new but the outlet I got mines at is a flagship outlet in Sol Cal, they still have a couple but I am too new to the forum to PM you the info number without someone beating you to it :sad: Because a lot of ladies still want this one.

HaHaHa. Oops I am so LMAO on that one! it is so true! I almost spit my soda out on my work computer and my coworkers must think I have lost it. I am laughing so hard and loud.

All jokes aside that one is hard to find without paying a arm and a leg for it.

Thanks Oops for the welcome and you are the one who had me hunt down the XL Black Zoe after seeing your pics. You look so good with it. It don't want will rock it in your honor and was sad to read you gave it up :sad:

HaHaHa. Oops I am so LMAO on that one! it is so true! I almost spit my soda out on my work computer and my coworkers must think I have lost it. I am laughing so hard and loud.

All jokes aside that one is hard to find without paying a arm and a leg for it.

Thanks Oops for the welcome and you are the one who had me hunt down the XL Black Zoe after seeing your pics. You look so good with it. It don't want will rock it in your honor and was sad to read you gave it up :sad:
lol, thank you! I am very glad to "meet" you! :smile: And thanks for the compliments on my pics with XL Zoe.
One day I laid my XL Black Zoe down on my desk and it took up my whole desk. My husband was watching the Zoe and he had a look on his face that I'll try to describe, like his brows were furrowed and his lips were pursed. (I read too many novels lately, lmbo!:biggrin:) He didn't say one word but I knew what he was thinking about the Zoe. He was thinking that it was ridiculously huge. When I wore it, it felt like half of my body had to be assigned on duty just to control of this half-a-cow-pelt. It became too tedious for me. It sure was a good-looking bag, though. It did make a fashion statement.

I managed to track one down at Macys in June when they had them for 50% off in their system. My SA at Nordstrom checked their system and they had 2 available nationwide. They price matched Macy's price for me and sent one to me from CA. The SA in CA was shocked it sold, as it had been sitting there at FP for a year. I got my creativity going on that one and it paid off as I got the large for $350. It is one of my favorite bags - it slouches so nicely! Keep looking OP - you never know what you might run across!