Search for a Casual Blazer

Babestaaa

Jan 15, 2006
Hi everyone!

Need some help as I have been in a long search to find a blazer. I was a blazer that is casual, I can wear with skinny jeans and teeshirt to run errands or to go out at night but add some heals and a nicer shirt. Something like Kim Kardashian wears, without all that padding nonsense lol.

I'd say my price point would be max at $70ish
Preferably black
Not really long, reg suit size lengthed

Btw, just a heads up on my frame. I'm petite 5'2 so my sizes vary but I have chubby arms, so maybe something that would fit comfortably and wouldn't cut the circulation from my arms lol.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully I don't sound too confusing lol

My price range is no more than $50. What sucks is that the blazers that I am finding, don't fit, or won't close ( not that I plan on closing it anyway, just want it to wear over tees and whatnot, but still :sad: )

Looks like you're in NYC, you better check out H&M - they have cute, inexpensive blazers and not sure if you're a fan of second hand or thrift stores, but may want to check them out, too.

Ms West, did you ever try the smallest size at Lane Bryant? They have some great ones for a good price, especially with all their coupons and discounts and stuff.:graucho::balloon: