Sean Penn

Has Sean Penn never heard of the Streisand effect? This is so stupid and Sean Penn being his usual knee jerk reaction, volatile self.

Is it just me or does Sean Penn seem to go a little cray cray after breaking up with a woman? ... you know more crazy than usual.

It's hard to say since we don't know how he is in day-to-day life. We only hear about his most outrageous behavior that makes it into the news. And frankly, he isn't popular enough to get much coverage anymore. It's probably safe to say his personality is the same as it's always been, an arrogant @sshole with major anger management problems. I suppose it's possible he's mellowed slightly over the years. Or, maybe he hasn't been in any fights recently and thinks he can just erase memories of the past.

I can't stand him. Lucky for him there was no social media back then, plus women are progressively stronger now I think too. If he did it recently I don't think he'd be so forgiven.

Found this interview with Robin Wright from earlier this year. When asked about her marriage to Sean Penn she tries to be diplomatic and uncritical, but you can read between the lines. It may be he is incapable of having a healthy relationship.

Wright met Sean Penn on the set of State of Grace and they fell in love, marrying in 1996. This was a second marriage for both—Wright had been briefly married to the late actor Dane Witherspoon, in 1986, who acted with her in Santa Barbara. Penn, famously and also briefly, was married to Madonna, in 1985. (They made one movie together, Shanghai Surprise, in 1986, “a venture so grisly that it added to one’s reverence for the deranged power of love,” in the words of film critic David Thomson.) Indeed, marriage to Wright was a kind of redemption for Penn, and she really was a princess bride, married to one of America’s great leading men, who’s been compared to James Dean and Marlon Brando. “I was pregnant and ostensibly married at 24,” Robin says. She called herself Robin Wright Penn and raised their two kids, Dylan and Hopper Jack, now 23 and 21 years old, respectively. “I did it [changed my name] really for my children because we’d had kids before we married, and I thought that we should all have the same name. That’s traditional.”

Their marriage lasted 14 years, but there was tristesse. Some felt that Wright suffered in the shadow of Sean Penn’s fame. Was this another Ali MacGraw-Steve McQueen marriage, in which McQueen’s moodiness and greater fame had a chilling effect on MacGraw’s career? When asked if she felt that way, Wright answered that she didn’t warm to the idea of talking about her marriage to Penn. “I’m not in the business of talking about what ‘isn’t,’ ” she wrote in an e-mail. “My eyes are set forward and I’ve never been happier. I have too much respect for Sean and our two extraordinary children to sell our past joys and woes for public consumption and fodder.”

To avoid the “bubble of celebrity,” Wright says, “we got out of L.A. and raised our kids in Northern Cal.” But the move ultimately failed to preserve their marriage, and in 2010, after repeated breakups and reconciliations, they divorced. “I believe we were together not only to have our beautiful children but to learn how to love … for the next time around, the right way. And then, what I’m looking for in people now,” she adds, “is kindness.”

(V.F. reached out to Penn for anything he would like to say about their life together, but his publicist, Mara Buxbaum, responded in an e-mail: “Sean is traveling and not available to participate.”)

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2015/03/robin-wright-april-2015-cover?mbid=synd_foxnews

Something happened to make Charlize cut him off cold. Methinks the leopard's spots haven't changed much.

Something abrupt must've happened because they were still totally in love in May in Austria and, like, two weeks later she announces the separation. I too think he acted out and given Charlize's past she doesn't take anything like that from a man.

http://www.people.com/article/jewel-sean-penn-relationship-details-book

Jewel Details Romance with Sean Penn: He Said 'It Would Be Impossible Not to Fall in Love with Me

After Madonna and before Charlize Theron, Sean Penn worked hard for Jewel's heart.

The singer, 41, details her short-lived relationship with the actor, 55, in her new book, Never Broken: Songs Are Only Half the Story, out now. Jewel was on her rise to fame when she met Penn in 1995, the same year her debut album Pieces of You was released and one year before he reunited with and married Robin Wright.

Jewel caught Penn's attention with her first TV break on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. After putting on a show without the help of stylists – "I knew nothing about glam squads," Jewel writes – she took a break from the road at home in Alaska. That's when she got the call. "One day my dad came to find me, saying, 'Jewel, you must be getting some kooky fans out there in the Lower 48. Some guy just prank-called and said he was Sean Penn,'" she recalls.

Penn was persistent. He called back a second time and managed to convince her dad Atz Kilcher, now a star of Discovery's Alaska: The Last Frontier, to put her on the phone. "The voice was unmistakably Sean Penn's," she writes in the book. "He had seen me on Conan and was working on a movie he'd written called The Crossing Guard. He wanted me to compose a song for it. I told him I would and he said he would meet me anywhere to screen the movie, I could name the day. I gave him my cell number and figured I would never hear from him again."

However, Jewel soon met Penn and found him "charming, witty, and bright," noting how their "instant verbal sparring characterized our friendship for the next year." He was a "fantastic flirt," but Jewel decided to make him work for her attention. It worked. "He began to court me in earnest, following me around on tour, acting as my de facto roadie," she writes.

The majority of their relationship "wasn't spent at Hollywood parties, but on the road," making it easy for her to keep it under wraps. "I was determined not to be 'discovered' because I was dating someone in the public eye," Jewel writes. After she explained this to him and said she "liked his mind," Penn said it "would be impossible not to fall in love with me."

When it was time to promote his movie and her song, "Emily", the couple traded life on tour for the glitz of Venice Film Festival. Still, Jewel "didn't want to walk down a carpet with him, and he said I could walk it on my own as songwriter for the film, which seemed okay."

During their time together, Penn introduced Jewel to the likes of Roman Polanski, Jack Nicholson and Warren Beatty. No matter the company or environment, she found Penn respected her artistry and intelligence. "He enjoyed putting me in situations that brought out the best in me," she writes, "and he never ridiculed what was still so half-wild and messy about me."

Jewel went on to marry cowboy Ty Murray over a decade later in 2008 and give birth to their son Kase in 2011. The couple announced plans to divorce after six years of marriage last July.

Penn and Wright have two children, Dylan and and Hopper, and divorced in April 2010.

As Jewel promotes her new book and album Picking Up the Pieces, Penn has been showing support for another famous ex – the actor was spotted at Madonna's concert in New York City last week, during which she sang a song dedicated to him. He later filed a $10 million defamation lawsuit against Lee Daniels, claiming he was falsely accused of domestic violence.

He recently split with long-term girlfriend Charlize Theron.

And Sean Penn has been making the most of the single lifestyle, partying the night away at The Nice Guy bar in West Hollywood on Sunday alongside a host of pals to celebrate actress Freida Pinto's 31st birthday.

The 55-year-old star was trying to keep a low-profile as he left the venue at the end of the night, before the birthday girl followed suit later on.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...31st-birthday-celebrations.html#ixzz3p2RBYWFw

Attachments

• 2D8DC62200000578-0-image-m-34_1445250854039.jpg
    2D8DC62200000578-0-image-m-34_1445250854039.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 325
  • 2D8DC6E200000578-0-image-m-35_1445250872876.jpg
    2D8DC6E200000578-0-image-m-35_1445250872876.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 335
I realize Madonna isn't a rocket scientist, but I'd like to think even she would have the sense to stay away from Sean Penn after their tumultuous history. Apparently not, though.

Those Sean Penn, Madonna Reconciliation Rumors Won't Go Away: Singer & Actor Reportedly Hook Up On 'Rebel Hearts' Tour

Over the summer it was speculated that Sean Penn and Madonna were reconciling after the actor split with Charlize Theron, and the pop star's son, Rocco, tried to set them up. Rumors are once again surfacing about the two former lovers getting back together.

According to Radar Online, Penn "gazed adoringly at his ex from the audience at the Vancouver show of her Rebel Heart tour on October 14, with comedian Amy Schumer by his side." He previously watched her in concert in September when the Material Girl dedicated "True Blue" to him.

Madonna, 47, and Penn, 55, wed in 1986 and split three years later, with Madonna citing "irreconcilable differences" for the divorce. There were also rumors of violence on Penn's part.

Penn split with Cheron in June and was spotted at Madonna's New York City concert just a few months later.

Following the September gig, Madonna claimed Penn wrote her a letter in which he said that "he finally appreciates my art. And that is what I have to say about marriage, okay? Thirty years later …"

While Madonna traveled to Vancouver last week, Penn reportedly booked the same hotel on Oct. 16, according to Radar. He also planned on following her to Los Angeles for the next leg of her world tour.

In June, an insider told the National Enquirer that Madonna's 14-year-old son, Rocco, was pushing his mother to reconcile with Penn. The teenager allegedly came up with the matchmaking scheme when the two visited Haiti together in 2013.

Meanwhile, last month Penn Penn filed a lawsuit against "Empire" creator Lee Daniels for making false statements about him that he labeled "defamatory" (the director suggested that he was a "wife-beater.") Penn's attorneys sued Daniels for $10 million.

Daniels came under fire during an interview with The Hollywood Reporter after he suggested Penn was getting a pass for his alleged abusive behavior and bad boy persona while fellow actor Terrence Howard was getting the third degree.

Read more at http://www.starpulse.com/news/index...nn-madonna-reconciliation#rDWhvmBMfKuQ8i1R.99

LOL these two don't know how to quit one another, they reconciled years ago and have supposedly been close(-ish) for years... I've seen pics of them together over the years and stories of them hooking up pop up from time to time but I doubt these stories. Even if they are true I trust Madonna is a strong woman who can take care of herself. If there is one truth in this word I like to hang onto it's that Madonna ain't no doormat.

Sean Penn cut a very casual figure as he made a trip to the hardware store on Friday, to pick up some essentials.

As he continues to grow out his hair and beard, the actor could easily have gone by unnoticed, as he picked up a brown paper bag full of items.

Wearing a blue and white Adidas track pants with a white wind-breaker, the star cut a very casual figure as he blended in on his outing.

The trip comes as his daughter Dylan, 24, whose mother is Robin Wright - explained why her famous father loves to see his ex, Madonna in concert, so often.

Stopping by Entertainment Tonight to promote her film Condemned, she explained her theory behind it.

'I think he just really admires her work,' the budding actress said of her Oscar winning dad, who split with Charlize Theron earlier this year.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...casual-trip-hardware-store.html#ixzz3pVc2ViR7

Attachments

• 2DB8EA5600000578-0-image-a-14_1445680145795.jpg
    2DB8EA5600000578-0-image-a-14_1445680145795.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 248
  • 2DB8EA5B00000578-0-image-a-15_1445680154777.jpg
    2DB8EA5B00000578-0-image-a-15_1445680154777.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 225