Seafoam Twiggy with the ink spot...

1. Wow! someone has some serious work ahead of them. Thats a huge ink spot. Cant say I would have bought that one.

2. I saw that too! I was majorly tempted all the way until someone bought it, but it looks like the ink soaked through and is pretty bad. That'll be a tough one :sad:

3. That will certainly be a challenge! Hope it comes out!

4. Woah, i would sh*t bricks if my pen leaked in my bag like that.

Hope the buyer can get the mark out. Such a beautiful bag.

5. so... um... in my experience, when ink has soaked all the way through the layers of the leather- not even a trip to a cobbler can fix it. I once had a calf skin bag that this happened to and I took it to my cobbler guy and he was able to lighten it- to a medium grey splotch instead of a black one. I figured that it was ruined anyway to I attacked it with some paints and the INK CAME THROUGH the freaking paint! I couldnt believe it. had to throw it away...

6. Hopefully the new owner likes "Dot" as she is...

7. WHOA! Well at least the ink is on the back side, I guess...

8. Hey girls!

I was the winning bidder on this bag. Yep, I too mulled over the decision, but in the end, I figured that if I receieve the bag and get it checked with a leather expert with absolutely no success, I could probably still recoup most of the costs by reselling it on eBay as it is. :crybaby:

It's just that I soooo wanted to add a seafoam twiggy to my collection...!!!

mocean - I'm so sorry that happened to your bag! I've got my fingers crossed that the cobbler can do something to improve the stain - without completely ruining the bag!

hatikuh - :yes: That's what I was thinking, when I finally made the decision.

9. Congrats Lily!!! It is definitely a beautiful bag!!!:yahoo:

10. Congrats Lily! :flowers: Hopefully, a cobbler can at least lighten it up for you. Plus, like hatikuh said, at least it's on the back.:yes:

11. me tooooooooooooooo!!! :wtf:

p.s. best of luck to you Lily-girl :tender:
    p.p.s. every b-bag deserves love :heart:

12. Send it to lovinmybags.com. They do some amazing restoration work on Balenciaga bags.

13. good luck with fixing it! :flowers: it'd ba an excellent buy if you can!

14. I agree! I'm sure not only would they fade the ink stain..they'd probably get rid of it all together.Anyway good luck with the restoration of the b-bag...it's definitely a gorgeous bag.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice